Professional Sail nonwoven uses of terylene fiber cross lapper machine
Functionality & application:
1. Fiber web to be piled up and delivered out in another direction altering 90 degrees. In this way, it converts the fiber web sheet come to be overlapped form.
2. With the ability to adjust the thickness, weight and evenness of end product. It's required for different nonwoven productions like needle punching, thermal bonding, chemical bonding, spunlace, etc.
Features and Advantages:
1. Synchronous and frequency conversion controlled with position switch.
2. Subdivision speed control by PLC and servo motor to improve products uniformity further
2. Each lapping belt driven by independent transmission.
3. Clamping infeed lattice with anti-static apron, steady reciprocated carrier.
4. Easy operation and maintenance
Middle Speed Cross lapper
≤7% or ≤5%(by servo motor)
1) Input width and output width made to order
2) Reciprocation carrier driven by timing belt
3) Reciprocation speed is subdivision controlled by PLC
4) Input, lapping, is frequency controlled with position switches
* Selected component suppliers : Siemens ; Siemens Beide ; TWB; NSK; CHINT; etc
* TQM for entire manufacturing process and trial testing.
* Certificate : ISO9001 & CE
Selected component suppliers : Siemens ; Siemens Beide ; TWB; NSK; CHINT; etc.
1. Are you factory or trading company?
We are factory with export rights. We manufacture machines and export to customers by ourself.
2. Which payment term is accepted?
30% in advanced payment+70% payment paid before shipment.
Welcome your inspection before shipment.
3. How to visit your factory?
Our factory is in Changshu city, Jiangsu Province, about one hour drive from Shanghai. Welcome to visit us!